- Other Community Services
- Trash & Garbage
Trash & Garbage
Your recycling is getting an upgrade!
All services will be on ONE day of the week in your area starting the week of October 22, 2018. To check your service day of the week, contact Republic Services at 863.665.1489 or email email@example.com. For more information please review this flyer.
- The week of 10/15/2018 65 gallon recycling carts will be delivered to all residents.
- Only the residents will receive the 65/gallon recycling carts, not commercial customers.
- The resident must be in the “city limits” of City of Lake Wales to receive the 65/gallon recycling cart.
- The resident may keep the 18/gallon recycling bin (blue/yellow) they presently use, or they may take it to Lake Wales Public Works after 10/22/2018.
- Prior to 10/20/2018 no changes on the service days for the residential service.
- The week of 10/22/2018 new service will start – “all services on one day of the week”. Service will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday depending on the area where you live. This information is in the individual mail-out sent to residents. If you do not remember receiving a flyer, please contact Republic Services.
- Household waste, recycling, bulk and yard waste should be placed at the curb in front of their residence by 6:00 AM on the service day of the week.
- Garbage, trash, recycling and yard waste will be picked up on the same day depending on your location.
- Special Pick-up - As arranged in advance with Customer Service
Hours Of Collection
- Residential - 6 a.m. to completion
- Commercial Front Load - 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Commercial Roll-off - 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day